Aaron D. Dunham
Aaron Dunham joined Wolff & Hislop (now Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC) as an associate in 2013.
Aaron practices in the areas of litigation (including business/commercial litigation, real estate litigation, and probate litigation), business law, landlord representation, real property transactions, collections, estate planning, and probate.
Aaron received his bachelor’s degree, cum laude, in Journalism & Mass Communication, from Iowa State University, in Ames, IA. After moving nearly half-way across the continental United States and attending three years of law school, Aaron obtained his J.D., magna cum laude, from Gonzaga. Aaron quickly became at home in Spokane. It’s similar to the Midwest, except with better weather and nearby places to ski.
Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC (formerly Wolff & Hislop) – June 2011 to Present: Aaron began working as a legal intern at the Law Offices of Wolff & Hislop, in 2011, while still attending classes at Gonzaga University School of Law. Upon graduating from law school and being admitted to the Washington State Bar, Aaron continued working at Wolff & Hislop as an associate attorney and in 2015 the firm became Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC.
Washington State Court of Appeals, Div. III – May 2011 to August 2011: While working at Wolff & Hislop and attending Gonzaga, Aaron also served as a Legal Extern to Commissioner McCown at the Washington State Court of Appeals. As a Legal Extern, Aaron spent time screening incoming cases (criminal and civil) and conducting legal research for the Court.
Admitted to Practice:
All Washington State Courts
- Gonzaga University School of Law – Juris Doctor, 2013
- Iowa State University – Bachelor of Science in Journalism & Mass Communications, with a Minor in Spanish, 2010.
Collegiate Honors & Titles:
- Executive Editor, Gonzaga Journal of International Law 2012-2013
- Associate Editor, Gonzaga Journal of International Law 2011-2012
- Gonzaga University School of Law Dean’s List
- CALI Award for Sales, 2012
- CALI Award for Torts, 2010
- CALI Award for Legal Research & Writing I, 2010
- Gonzaga University School of Law Merit Scholarship Recipient
Memberships & Affiliations
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Spokane County Volunteer Lawyer’s Program